- Keep calm and carry on with ViewRanger’s Great British Bank Holiday Competition
- British team set to shine at World Solar Challenge 2013
- Share adventures in real time with ViewRanger’s ‘TripStories’
- Cats speak to their owners, but are you listening?
- Preparation is key to avoid roaming charges abroad says Viewranger
Tag Archives: NHS
NHS provider to offer live psychological therapy over the internet. Cambridgeshire-based company PsychologyOnline is now able to provide NHS patients in Surrey with one-to-one therapy over the internet. Following the agreement with KCA, a charity delivering NHS mental health services … Continue reading
24th July 2012: IVF pioneer, Professor Robert Edwards, has been chosen by the BBC as a ‘New Elizabethan’ for his outstanding contribution to fertility treatment, which has given the chance of parenthood to millions of couples worldwide.
Innovative technology reduces the rate of hospital-acquired urinary infections It was a ‘eureka’ moment for CamStent founder David Hampton when he realised that a polymer, designed to prevent moss sticking to roofs, would have huge benefit in the medical industry … Continue reading